- Introduction — 5 minutes
- View “The ABCs of Smith Charts For the Beginner” — 5 minutes
- Take questions on the video animation — 5 minutes
- “Real Component Dependence on Phase” — 7 minutes
Do you want to be able to design a tuning stub so that your transmitter will see a perfect 50 Ohm, 1:1 SWR load? This video animation takes you step 1 of a 2-step process in designing a tuning stub. It may seem like rocket science until you understand the key components and why they do what they do.
- Take questions on the “Next Level” video animation — 5 minutes
- Phase Presentation on the Smith Chart — 15 minutes
- Concluding comments and homework assignment. — 5 minutes.
Login into the Zoom session using:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83759616199 the passcode is 680541