- We setting a goal to learn polar coordinates. That will not happen in tonight’s session.
- First, we will review rectangular coordinates that we read from the Smith Chart.
- We will examine what those rectangular coordinates represent
- in terms of reactance and
- We will then look at that same coordinate on an XY-plot
- X-axis representing the real (resistance)
- Y-axis representing the imaginary (reactance, either inductive or capacitive)
- From the XY-plot find
- a “magnitude”
- We will then examine a couple-dozen FCC pool questions that pertain to what was studied tonight.
Login into the Zoom session using:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83759616199 the passcode is 680541